I`m not saying it`s your fault although you could have done moreOh, you`re so naive yet so, how could this been done
by such a smiling sweetheart?
Oh, and your sweet and pretty face
In such an ugly world, something so beautiful that every time I look inside
I might say it was your fault because I know you could have done more
Oh, you`re so naive yet so
How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart?
Oh, and your sweet and pretty face
In such an ugly world something so beautiful that every time I look inside
So how could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart
You`re so naive yet so. You`re such an ugly thing
For someone so beautiful that every time you`re on his side
I know, she knows that I`m not fond of asking
True or false, it may be, well she`s still out to get me
And I know, she knows that I`m not fond of asking
True or false, it may be, she`s still out to get me
Just don`t let me down, just don`t let me down
Hold on to your kite, just don`t let me down
2 comments:
dn dær sangen...., dn e bærre så fette diggbar!!
MHM, I <3 it!
Post a Comment